jeudi 19 août 2010

This is the end, Of our elaborate plans, the end...

Hi everyone !
As you all know, GSOC 2010 has ended. I'm proud to announce that file transfer is working.
The only finished transport module is In-Band Bytestreams, so speed is not optimal, but it's not a problem for small files. I started the SOCKS5 Bytestreams module, but it's a work in progress and is not usable yet.
I wrote a README file that contains all instructions to compile and use the module and started documenting the code, so you can generate the doc using doxygen.
You can still access the git repository here or download a tarball of the most recent revision at http://github.com/alkino/mcabber-jingle/tarball/master.

Bye

1 commentaire:

  1. Hey there,

    Congratulations on a working module! I’ll be sure to try it out and report how (or if ;) it works. Hope you’ll be able to finish your work on the SOCKS5 one, that would be awesome.

    I’ve been wanting to comment on here for a long time, but blogspot did’t want me to for some reason :/

    RépondreSupprimer